Vegan Quinoa Salad with Butternut and Summer Squash
It’s Meatless Monday here again at EcoSavvyMoms and we’d love to share another hearty recipe with you. This one can be a main dish or used as a side. Either way, it is packed with Vitamins and Minerals and has protein to get you through you day.. and the best part is that it is Vegan!
- 2 Cups of of Quinoa.. you can use any color……Follow direction for cooking in a vegetable broth or Faux Chicken Vegan broth
- In a small sauce pan saute 1/2 cup finely chopped onion, 1/2 cup finely cubed butternut squash and 1/2 cup finely cubed zucchini
- Cooked until onions are clear
- Add paprika, and sea salt and pepper to taste
- When done combine quinoa and vegetables in casserole dish, toss with approx 2 Tbls of Braggs liquid aminos
Ready to serve hot or cold!! This can last in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.. great dish to make ahead of time for a healthy snack as well!!
Filed under EcoSavvyMoms Blog · Tagged with